Friday, October 18, 2013

Nate's Violin Recital

Nate's been playing violin for about 7 weeks.  He practices every day for about 10-15 minutes.  Upon his request we hung a set of pegs on the wall in the living room to put his violin/bow so he can access it at any time  for his own enjoyment.  He even picked out this green suit jacket for his first concert!

He's doing so well.  This was his first recital tonight!  I was overcome with joy and crying... I didn't expect to be so emotional.  But I'm just so proud of him....


Our friend and neighbor Sandy and a few of her children came to 
Nate's first concert!

Nate's violin teacher Heather Swanson.  She is wonderful
and really enjoys working with the young kids.  I love her
passion for music and gentleness with the children.

Here he is playing... so sweet ... he was the only one who 
smiled when he played!  :-)  Sorry it was so shaky... I had to pass
the video to Ben since I couldn't hold still... And Ben was holding
William who was wiggling all over his lap.


No comments:

Post a Comment