Bundled up at the skating rink.
Philip was a very determined little boy at the rink. I offered my hand or the cart...
"No Momma, I can do it all by myself." Here he is actually holding Ben's hand
but it didn't last long.
Playing in the first snow.
Мой муж. Я тебя люблю!
After the big snow storm.
It's hard to tell how much snow in pictures.
At least 2 feet here...
Janice's 4th Birthday. We had now power so our friends
invited us to their house where they had power. We
baked cupcakes and stayed warm in their house for the day.
Janice had a nice birthday.
Our little of bunnies did well. We brought in our doe before she gave birth and we waited....... and waited.... and waited.... she finally had them. Here is Nate holding one. They are so cute when they are little. I think this first litter will be hard to eat when the time comes. But we will have to get over that.
Janice and I went to a tea party with our dolls. This is our before picture.
Here is Philip and William today.
The ultimate snow fort (still in the works).
God Bless! Sorry it took so long to get pictures up.


, чтобы молодым любовь прекрасна
ReplyDeleteMissing you, and hoping to see you this coming May.