The Olivers Online

Saturday, May 5, 2012

On April 25th we celebrated Nate's 6th birthday!


Posted by The Olivers Online at 7:46 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

The Lord bless and keep thee.

The Lord bless and keep thee.

Us

Us

Our Children

Our Children
There are actually 6 now... I need an updated picture....

Blog Archive

  • ►  2016 (1)
    • ►  September (1)
  • ►  2014 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2013 (14)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2012 (28)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ▼  May (2)
      • On April 25th we celebrated Nate's 6th birthday!
      • Just look at that smile!
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2011 (9)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)

Christian Code of Ethics

As a Christian who is active on the internet, I hold myself to certain standards of conduct.


They are:

1. I guard my online relationships.

2. I recognize that attachments develop as easily on the internet as anywhere else, and sometimes more easily because of the anonymity involved in initial exchanges. I particularly guard against relationships that encroach upon the level of trust and faithfulness that is to exist only within a husband/wife relationship.

3. I am careful to visit websites that do not compromise my life in Christ

4. I am aware that there are sites on the internet that Christians must avoid, including those that contain pornography. I do not visit such sites, even out of curiosity. When, by accident (and it happens to everyone), I find such a page loading, I leave it immediately.

5. I take care that my written communications reflect Christ in my life

6. Even on issues about which I feel passionate, I avoid saying things that I feel might be displeasing to the Lord. I represent myself, and my intentions in a truthful and upright manner in all my exchanges.

7. I guard my time to assure that my time online is kept in proper balance with the rest of my life

8. I realize that the internet can consume time that should be invested elsewhere: family, church, work responsibilities, and other activities that make for a well rounded life. I especially guard against spending time on the internet that should be spent with the Lord.

Copyright ©John Mark Ministries.

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.